Wendy Cain Photography is a boutique fine art portrait studio in Kerikeri, the Bay of Islands, Northland, New Zealand – also available in Auckland and international destinations.
Offering professional, custom, maternity, birth, newborn, baby & family portrait photos in a fun, classic and timeless style.
You are here because you value photos of your family. You will remember some of the times as life rushes by, the moments are fleeting, and you wont remember all the details. When the children have grown up, they will remember their
childhood by having these photos to look back on. They will be passed onto their children and their children to be treasured.
I will go out of my way to ensure that you get those photos, including excellent customer service and a special experience. I am truly passionate about photographic memories and you will laugh, smile and see the love you have for each other in your eyes.
These photos are then crafted into high quality bespoke products, carefully selected for my clients, which offer classic and timeless presentation of your precious photographs.
Remember these moments
- At the end of your pregnancy, babies kicks and looking down at your beautiful belly, then photos taken where you looked and felt gorgeous. So special to look back on.
- The wonderful emotion of looking into your newborn babies eyes for the first time, and bringing baby into the studio for his or her first photo session. Little toes, fingers and absolute perfection, captured for all time.
- Your child now sitting and smiling in the studio with first teeth often showing.
- First steps and then older, playing on the beach or in a red trolley being pulled by a sibling, laughing and having fun, all captured by Wendy.
- The whole family, included in every one of these sessions to make the most of your time in the studio or on location.
Please contact me about a session, and allow me to create those memories that you can keep for your tomorrows.
Wendy Cain – Northland photographer – Newborn specialist, child & family, weddings